Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

In the beginning...

Today is a new day. Very similar to yesterday - but not quite like tomorrow will be.

I have been intently scouring local blogs lately. You talk about people letting it all hang out! I knew immediatley I had to part of this earth shattering medium!

Chaos drives me. I'm 39 and single. Been single for 3 years. I date occasionally but after the emotional crash of 2005, I think I'll pass on commitment for a while. I have but 2 earthly masters: my 11 year old sheltie LUCKY (cause he was born with 7 toes) and my ever enigmatic cat STORM. Both hold the keys to my kingdom. I'll throw up some pics sometime.

I hate the heat. Supposed to be 95 today. Can't take it! I keep my house a constant 69 degrees. Then when I got to work this morning, the assholes thought it would be funny to have the lobby of the hotel I work at sweltering at 88! A hotel is supposed to be an inviting CLIMATE CONTROLLED oasis - not a sweat lodge! If our warming trend continues the next few years, I'm entertaining the thought of leaving my beloved city and retreating farther north. I love Spring & Fall - it just seems like we skip those seasons now.

I hated Bele Chere this year. I love a party but the HEAT was unbearable. Hats off to the Sky Bar. I felt like I was floating - or was that the Patrone? Fried oysters were good too!

Time for a Aquafina break - Peace!

No comments: