Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

WOW

It has been a long time since I've updated.

I still can't believe in the worst economy of my life that I have got the best job I have ever had. I owe it all to GOD.

I have connected over the last several months with an astounding group from church that has not only encouraged me to be a better man but a true witness to GOD's GRACE. For that I am truly indebted to my brothers and sisters at BWOC, especially Pastors' Nate & Michelle.

I still sin. I am not perfect. I have learned through the WORD and Pastor Nate's message that I am still part of the KINGDOM and I will strive daily to please my HOLY FATHER.

Back to me...

It's been tough lately. New job. New responsibilities. But I am rising and I victorious. My setbacks will not deter me from my higher goal. It's just gonna get tougher in the next three weeks before the hotel opens. But you know what? I am ready for anything that gets hurled at me.

I still have my old weaknesses. This is tough. But when GOD whispered to me and I actually LISTENED - its no big deal anymore. I still freak out occasionally. My animals drive me totally batshit constanly. But - them being part of my family - I accept it completely. Cursing is a HUGE component of the "Old Will". Please don't get offended. Pray that I don't and I'm trying to stop.

The weather has been great. I love Spring. I hope Summer doesn't rush in to quickly.

I'm looking to my oldest friend N coming into town this weekend. He owes me a wiimote. I hope we can find a hip joint downtown for some catchin up!

Peace!

No comments: